Header Ads Widget

Ticker

I will Provide You subtitle Service youtube videos in English, Arabic, French and Spanish

 
Service Offerings:

  1. Multilingual Subtitling: I will meticulously craft accurate subtitles in English, Italian, French, and German for your YouTube videos, ensuring linguistic accuracy and cultural relevance.
  2. SRT File Creation: Alongside the subtitles, I will provide an SRT file formatted perfectly for easy upload and synchronization with your video content.
  3. Quality Assurance: Every subtitle will undergo rigorous proofreading and quality checks to maintain precision, coherence, and alignment with the spoken dialogue.

 

Benefits of Multilingual Subtitles:

  • Expanded Audience Reach: By accommodating various languages, your content will become accessible and appealing to a global audience, fostering inclusivity and engagement.
  • SEO Enhancement: Subtitles contribute significantly to SEO by improving searchability and discoverability, boosting your video's visibility on YouTube and search engines.
  • Improved Viewer Engagement: Subtitles enhance viewer retention, comprehension, and engagement, catering to diverse audiences with varying language preferences.

 


Pricing and Timeline:

·   Pricing: My competitive rates start at $1 per minute of video content, with pricing tailored to your video's duration and complexity. Let's discuss your specific needs and create a customized plan.

·  Timeline: I strive for efficiency without compromising quality. The turnaround time will depend on the video's length and complexity, with a commitment to timely delivery.

 

Why Choose Me:

  • Expertise: With 3 years of experience in multilingual subtitling, I bring expertise and proficiency to ensure top-notch quality.
  • Client-Centric Approach: I prioritize client satisfaction, offering flexibility, open communication, and a dedication to meeting your unique needs.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the possibility of working together and contributing to the success of your YouTube channel.

Please send me your YouTube video link on my WhatsApp and I will provide you with subtitle SRT and transcription File as a sample

Do you have any doubts? chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click me to start the chat...